Members of L-CAS are active contributors to the following software projects
- iceWing: A C++ image processing framework tightly integrated with openCV
- altURI: contribution to USARSim
- CAST: The CoSy Architecture Schema Toolkit (CAST) is a system integration framework designed to allow researchers (primarily in the fields of AI and robotics) to develop distributed intelligent, autonomous systems
- MuPPeTS (Multimodal People Perception and Tracking Software): several C++ libraries for multisensor human detection, recognition and tracking.
- RoboLib: C# software wrappers and practical tutorials for different robots including Rovio, Roomba and NXT.
- EVK1104: Tutorials on code development for Atmel EVK1104 evaluation boards.
- The University of Lincoln Long-term mapping data set:
- comprising omni-directional camera and laser data
- acquired over 7 weeks of continuous recording
- in collaboration with Örebro University, Sweden
- in this context you may also want to look at the “Laser Registration Datasets” of ETH Zürich which covers a large spectrum of environmental structures with precise ground truth measurements.
Recorded informations: 3D point clouds, gravity, magnetic north, GPS, and global poses using a theodolite.
- Synchronised thermal and colour image sequences of people collected from a mobile robot:
- scenarios including single persons and crowded situations;
- stationary and moving robot;
- ground truth data available for selected sequences;